It's got too many wheels !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevew

2241772170_c6dd1e042e.jpg

My current fave, just because I've now learned to ride it. My-be hard to believe by all you non-trikies but I've come off this many more times than I've ever been off of my two wheelers !! Still got to admit that it's just weird and I can't really understand why anybody would want to own one.
But then I've got one.....................oh dear.

Bloody hell, what am I doing wrong. There is no picture here just a link ?

longers

Legendary Member
Nice bike stevew.

When you posted the pic did you use the address at the top of the page?

If you right click on the picture and go to properties and use that address it might work.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Wow that is a nice bike. Would love a trike to fly around on.
How do you manage to come off it? I would have thought they would be nice and stable. But then i guess if you go round a courner quick it could go.

longers

Legendary Member
2257742847_3905b0fc8a_o.jpg

When you pasted the link into the image tags did you delete the first set of http:// as it will already be on the link you paste in?

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Joe,,

You can easily get caught out on adverse cambers, all your reactions go haywire !! Have a look at this thread over on ACF http://www.anothercyclingforum.com/index.php?topic=43955.0 This goes some way to explaining some, but not all, of the quirks.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Wow, that sounds fun. Would be amazing fun here with all the hills and tight-ish bends. Wouldnt it be better with both wheels going on some trikes, not just one wheel having the drive like the the on that link? You could go up on 2 wheels and just keep powering then. Or is that easier said then done?

bonj2

not just too many wheels, its got a whole 50% more wheels than it should have.
stevew said:
2241772170_c6dd1e042e.jpg

My current fave, just because I've now learned to ride it. My-be hard to believe by all you non-trikies but I've come off this many more times than I've ever been off of my two wheelers !! Still got to admit that it's just weird and I can't really understand why anybody would want to own one.
But then I've got one.....................oh dear.

Bloody hell, what am I doing wrong. There is no picture here just a link ?

and this from somebody who's ridden one. :smile: i rest my case

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Well Bonj, what can I say. You're correct, BUT I seem to get a great deal of pleasure from riding and fiddling with this strange animal !!
I suppose it's a bit like mountains, it's a lot easier not to climb them but a lot of people like to do so..................it's the challenge and the feeling of success that makes you do it. I would still choose to ride a conventional bike for some jobs but the trike is great, you've got to try one.

Top Bottom