It's happened again.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Best of luck @postman

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Ok update.:okay::hyper::dance:Postman has been given a clean bill of health. Tip top condition. For a man of my age 80,whoa 70 i said. Just a joke there..It seems i have done a little too much exercise turbo tour and carrying boxes down the Edinburgh flat..So i tore a blood vessel. I said sorry for taking up her time with something so small. She told me no that is what they are there for,,And it will go down on my report that the Hospital did,,when i had a longer bleed before..It seems there is some scarring and there could be more of this to come. But i am fit and healthy.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Ok update.:okay::hyper::dance:Postman has been given a clean bill of health. Tip top condition. For a man of my age 80,whoa 70 i said. Just a joke there..It seems i have done a little too much exercise turbo tour and carrying boxes down the Edinburgh flat..So i tore a blood vessel. I said sorry for taking up her time with something so small. She told me no that is what they are there for,,And it will go down on my report that the Hospital did,,when i had a longer bleed before..It seems there is some scarring and there could be more of this to come. But i am fit and healthy.
Glad to hear it :becool:

Zanelad

Guru
Good news. I had something similar a few years ago and you does make you worry. Luckily mine was just a minor infection, but it's hard not to fear the worst while you're waiting the outcome.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Good to hear @postman, its frightening when it happens, It happened to me many years ago, to much exercise (running) one morning it was like a stream of Ribena, glad to hear that all is well and you are fit and healthy (for an old codger ^_^^_^^_^)

Slick

Guru
:eek::eek::eek::laugh:

Top Bottom