It's here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
New fixie arrived today, got home from work put pedals amd handle bars on, flipped the wheel round to fixed and went down the road on it, felt a bit strange to start with, the narrow bars and the fixed cog will take a bit of getting used to, felt like a nice position to ride in though, i think this is going to be a fun machine will post pics shortly.
RIMG0069.jpg

wheres_my_beard

Über Member
Looks like you'll have a lot of fun getting that dirty! ^_^

Canrider

Guru
Let us know how it rides *after* you've taken the wrapping paper off the chain, tyres, wheels, saddle, bars, etc. :biggrin:

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
22mile ride this afternoon with the other half, felt a bit strange for the first few miles, got to get used to the amount of spinning i have to do, was a bit of a hilly ride and was not sure how i would get on with the gearing, it's got a seventeen tooth gear on the back, managed all the hills with a bit of a struggle, think i could lose a couple of teeth will try a fifteen tooth and see how that goes, pedals supplied with the bike are crap have swopped them for an old set i had, will try them then maybe a bit later treat myself to something better, the bike felt really nice after i had done a few more mile, really comfotable ridding position, had to move the brake levers to get them in a better position, am really pleased with this bike as said before this is gonna be a fun bike, i can feel my leg muscles getting bigger already.:whistle:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
you like white then ?

Top Bottom