It's here!!!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Reply to Trio:

Aye, got my ticket and really looking forward to it. Last time was my first time there and I really enjoyed it. I remember you replying to Dave5N's thread, that's all.

I might wear mine, if it arrives, seeing as I hope to be riding there. I won't wear it if going on the train.

longers

Legendary Member
Will1985 said:
It's cool I am willing to do it again as I already seem to have lots of new interest, plus the rapport with endura.

The shorts looked very smart indeed.

Will1985

Über Member
Thanks longers! They didn't turn out quite the way I planned as a U-panel at the back with all that orange, but I think a straight side panel would work nicely.

longers

Legendary Member
On here somewhere, I've seen them twice. Once recently and a bit back also.
Hope that helps.

trio25

Über Member
longers said:
Reply to Trio:

Aye, got my ticket and really looking forward to it. Last time was my first time there and I really enjoyed it. I remember you replying to Dave5N's thread, that's all.

I might wear mine, if it arrives, seeing as I hope to be riding there. I won't wear it if going on the train.

Well I usually drive there but might cycle in and get a lift back since I was hoping to get some miles in today and not got out yet. If that's the case I'll be wearing it. If not I'll be in a grape coloured duvet jacket.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
mine caused some interest at yesterday's café stop, so we may yet get some new lurkers/members as a result.

it's now sitting at the bottom of the washing basket with someting of a paris-roubaix look about it.

yello

Will1985 said:
It's cool I am willing to do it again as I already seem to have lots of new interest, plus the rapport with endura.

I'd certainly be interested. I'll keep an eye out for a new thread.

Top Bottom