It's here!!!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Good to know you have yours Maggot, that means mine will not be far behind, roll on the warm weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arch

Married to Night Train
oooh, oooh, does that mean mind will be here soon?

Are we going to have a 'me in my jersey' pic thread?

Tetedelacourse

Mine arrived this morning! Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Camera's flat but will post a silly pic once it's charged.

Chuffed with it - cheers again Will, Hairy J and of course the lesser-spotted whippet for coming up with a natty design!

I was on my way out the door just as the postman came.
My bemused mother wondered why I snatched the packet so quickly and started undressing! :ohmy::smile:
It's the BIZNESS! :thumbsup:

I didn't like the look of the sudden appearance of a 'one-pack' but that'll soon go! :sad:
The white sleeves contrast superbly with my suntan from Asia a few weeks ago! :tongue:

THANKS to everyone involved in this. Now get the order in for matching shorts! :sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
hoorah! And this will be the second parcel I've had this week, thanks to someone here who found me a very nice elephant cushion cover....

Chris James

Über Member
User76 said:
as he appears to have shrunk it somewhat:blush:
You've got me worried. I ordered a medium because the sizing sounded on the large size! (I have a 38-40 chest and am normally a size large in de Marchi). I am now wondering if my arms will turn blue to match the jersey with lack of blood flow!!

Looking forward to checking the post when I get home though.

Arch said:
hoorah! And this will be the second parcel I've had this week, thanks to someone here who found me a very nice elephant cushion cover....

:smile::tongue:

You're welcome! Might start a trend! :ohmy:

Chris James said:
You've got me worried. I ordered a medium because the sizing sounded on the large size! (I have a 38-40 chest and am normally a size large in de Marchi). I am now wondering if my arms will turn blue to match the jersey with lack of blood flow!!

Looking forward to checking the post when I get home though.

'For sale - one medium 'once-worn' jersey. Will swop for a large one without the 'n' '! :smile:

Good incentive for a diet then, Chris! :tongue:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
did the things fit through the letterbox? mrsalecetc is inconveniently out of the house this morning and may miss the postie…

will mean dragging the kids into town so i can get it in time for tomorrow's club ride (if the weather is suitable to do so).

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
did the things fit through the letterbox? mrsalecetc is inconveniently out of the house this morning and may miss the postie…

will mean dragging the kids into town so i can get it in time for tomorrow's club ride (if the weather is suitable to do so).

Yeah, I'm hoping it fits the letterbox too.. What really annoys me is that the card the postie leaves says you have to leave it 24 hours to collect, and he delivered at 11.38am, and the sorting office closes at 12 on Saturday, so you have to time it right...

Although, last time, I was 10 minutes early, and it was ok, so I'm guessing it doesn't really matter. I was all set up for a row with a jobsworth though, just in case...:smile:

longers

Legendary Member
Mine's not arrived :blush:. I've had my post for the day and it was only a poxy Lakeland Plastics Catalogue ;).

Top Bottom