It's just grown four inches!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My wife suggested that my climbing french beans weren't doing very well, so I've been marking the canes with a pencil each evening to check the growth rate. Since I started on Sunday, the growth rate has been four inches a day! The runner beans are starting to get going too and aren't far behind.

(For all those of you who are already harvesting grapes and pumpkins, please bear in mind that I'm on the north side of a hill in North Wales)

Oh your french beans, I thought it was going to be another one of those Spam emails!

KEEF

Veteran
wafflycat said:
I'm nurturing some rather lovely firm, juicy twelve-inchers that taste wonderful as the juices flow when the flesh is nibbled.

Cucumbers
Every thing in my garden has just exploded:laugh:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
My spuds are swelling.

etc.

wafflycat

Miracle-Gro

L57890.JPG

tyred

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
My wife suggested that my climbing french beans weren't doing very well, so I've been marking the canes with a pencil each evening to check the growth rate. Since I started on Sunday, the growth rate has been four inches a day! The runner beans are starting to get going too and aren't far behind.

(For all those of you who are already harvesting grapes and pumpkins, please bear in mind that I'm on the north side of a hill in North Wales)

When I saw the thread title, I though someone had given you a photograph of Edwina Curry:laugh:

Top Bottom