Its me bikerlen.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by bikerlen, 12 May 2010.

1. bikerlen

bikerlen New Member

Hi all, im bikerlen,for my sins i ride electric cycles and have a powered tadpole that zooms along at great speeds. also have 4 old british motorbikes. 1953 bsa c11g, 1958 triumph t21, 1967 triumph tiger cub and a 1982 triumph thunderbird. so im really into bikes of all descriptions.
    bikerlen. located somerset.

2. Norm

Norm Guest

Greetings, Len, lovely collection of Brit Iron there. Although I bet the Tadpole beats at least three of them. :smile:

I was up at the NMM last weekend, I saw a few from your collection up there.

3. bauldbairn

bauldbairn New Member

Hello and Welcome to the CC forums len. :sad:

4. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

5. cyberknight

cyberknight Wibble

What sort of gear ratio do you need for that though ? :troll:

British Mark IV (Tadpole) tank - A Mark IV with an extended 'Tadpole' tail designed to increase it's trench-crossing ability.

British_Mark_IV_Tadpole_tank.jpg

6. arallsopp

arallsopp Post of The Year 2009 winner

7. OP
    OP
    bikerlen

bikerlen New Member

Yes 2 tadpoles in somerset. , there is also another one not far from where i live. but hes not on here. come to that i dont even think he has a computer. but crazycolin hes the one that got me into tadpoles. his is modifyed kmx with no power. mine is electryfied, because i have emphysema, the help from the battery, helps me go along. colin lives about 7 miles away. he can be seen most days around the county of somerset. flying the jolly rodger. so look out for us both.

bikerlen. :tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice