Its me bikerlen.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bikerlen

Hi all, im bikerlen,for my sins i ride electric cycles and have a powered tadpole that zooms along at great speeds. also have 4 old british motorbikes. 1953 bsa c11g, 1958 triumph t21, 1967 triumph tiger cub and a 1982 triumph thunderbird. so im really into bikes of all descriptions.
bikerlen. located somerset.

Norm

Greetings, Len, lovely collection of Brit Iron there. Although I bet the Tadpole beats at least three of them. :smile:

I was up at the NMM last weekend, I saw a few from your collection up there.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
What sort of gear ratio do you need for that though ? :troll:

British Mark IV (Tadpole) tank - A Mark IV with an extended 'Tadpole' tail designed to increase it's trench-crossing ability.

British_Mark_IV_Tadpole_tank.jpg

OP
OP
B

bikerlen

Yes 2 tadpoles in somerset. , there is also another one not far from where i live. but hes not on here. come to that i dont even think he has a computer. but crazycolin hes the one that got me into tadpoles. his is modifyed kmx with no power. mine is electryfied, because i have emphysema, the help from the battery, helps me go along. colin lives about 7 miles away. he can be seen most days around the county of somerset. flying the jolly rodger. so look out for us both.

bikerlen. :tongue:

Top Bottom