It's mine, all mine.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I wasn't sure how far you are from the shop. If it is easy to get to, fair enough. If it is hours away I would be tempted to have a look myself. I'm sure they will sort it out for you pretty quickly.

Don't forget to come back and tell us what the problem was!
I got the bike from Evolution shop in Bangor, about 20 miles away, but they have a branch in Colwyn Bay, less than 2 miles from me. Of course I will let you know what the problem was.

raggydoll

Über Member
That is one classy looking bike!

Congrats!

Apart from the gear issue (which I'm sure will get sorted), how does it feel?
Nice to ride?

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Just back from the shop and pleased to report there is nothing wrong with the lever. It was just me being too cautious with applying pressure to make it move. The very nice chap in the workshop explained that the lever is a bit stiff due to newness but perfectly normal as he demonstrated it.
Being a new bike, my approach was to be careful and not force anything. :whistle: Glad all is well and I can fully enjoy it now. ^_^

vickster

Legendary Member
That bike proved to be expensive as it also cost me buying a new three piece suite. That was the deal to get my wife's approval. Who is a softy hey?
Why not spend it, can’t take it with you :okay:

Caad13

There it is just collected it earlier with £100 worth of accessories such as : spd pedals, 2 bottle cages and saddle bag. Happy chap. View attachment 592024
I had the Trek 4 alr disc,smashing bike,but just felt a little light on the front.Picked up a cannondale caad 13 last February, well pleased,not an out right racer,but copes well with the cornish limpet mine lanes

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
As I get older, I am becoming MORE of a fan of the sloping crossbar/top tube. Mind you, I prefer straight tubes. Fussy old people, aren't we! :laugh:

You'll be fitting a dropper seatpost ! Blooming great when my back is playing up, or I'm tired, and I can get on my big MTB. :whistle:

Top Bottom