It's not Cycling-but.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

QuickDraw said:
I know but I've been caught up with all the ridiculous hype about us beating Italy. Even usually sensible and pragmatic people like Roy Aitken are talking about us winning. I think our only real chance is if we can clone another 10 Craig Gordon's in time for Saturday....but we've beaten France twice so why not Italy? I can dream can't I?

Anyway losing to the World Champions will be no disgrace and is certainly no barrier to going to Wembley and getting a result. I mean with the likes of Davie Weir, Gary Caldwell and Graeme Murty how can we fail?

lol.

Talking of dreaming, my pal dreamt we won 1-0, a headed goal by Weir.

I, on the other hand, dreamt I was selling coconuts (the green sort) on a street corner in Buenos Aires.

monnet

Guru
Tetedelacourse said:
lol.

I, on the other hand, dreamt I was selling coconuts (the green sort) on a street corner in Buenos Aires.

I'd leave that as a dream - having lived in BA I can tell you that the life of a street seller doesn't look a particularly good one. Even if the city is amazing.

monnet

Guru
Tetedelacourse said:
lol.

I'd leave that as a dream - having lived in BA I can tell you that the life of a street seller doesn't look a particularly good one. Even if the city is amazing.

Tetedelacourse

Well in my dream, after a few minutes I a convertible car pulled up with 2 beauties in it and they bundled me in and sped off. I woke up at that point, so I can neither contest nor confirm your statement.

Tetedelacourse

Well in my dream, after a few minutes I a convertible car pulled up with 2 beauties in it and they bundled me in and sped off. I woke up at that point, so I can neither contest nor confirm your statement.

Top Bottom