It's Obi Wan Kenobi Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Despite really not being a Star Wars or sci fi in general fan, I thought I’d watch one episode last night just to see … I ended up binging all 5 thus far :rolleyes:
The Mandalorian next!

(All because I can’t get into The Staircase on Sky Atlantic!)

Don't forget the Book of Bobba Fett, after that :becool:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Finally succumbed to covid so I'm stuck in watching O-W K. I think like most of SW it's alright, probably not going to stand up to much in the way of intellectual scrutiny, won't make sense in terms of the wider canon but it's got enough familiarity and fanboy stuff to hold the interest of a forty something bloke, feeling poorly and in search of comfort and nostalgia.

vickster

Legendary Member
Dark, innit? I can't see a bloody thing that's going on.

Need a more 4K capable TV if you’re watching and finding it dark. I didn’t.
Crank the contrast and brightness up (but turn the leccy smart meter off if you have one!! :o)

winjim

Smash the cistern
Need a more 4K capable TV if you’re watching and finding it dark. I didn’t.
Crank the contrast and brightness up (but turn the leccy smart meter off if you have one!! :o)

Watching on an iPad with the brightness on full. If the producers of a show on a streaming service don't understand that people will be watching on different types of device then frankly I don't know how to help them.

Didn't the producers of Game of Thrones use that excuse? Spend a grand on a better telly if you want to watch our show...

vickster

Legendary Member
Watching on an iPad with the brightness on full. If the producers of a show on a streaming service don't understand that people will be watching on different types of device then frankly I don't know how to help them.

Didn't the producers of Game of Thrones use that excuse? Spend a grand on a better telly if you want to watch our show...

No idea, never watched it! SD works on everything however..

Top Bottom