Its raining

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
Its raining relentlesly here in Mid Wales and is set to continue into July. Impossible to do any cycling and and would think the Severn may burst its banks in Worcestershire, Shropshire and Gloucestershire. I pitty anyone going to the Isle of Wight festival or doing ant outdoor events.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Its raining relentlesly here in Mid Wales and is set to continue into July.
That's normal there isn't it?
Same here in the rainy city, it is raining, lots!:rain:

Globalti

Legendary Member
I've got the whole of tomorrow "home alone" so I'm desperate to get out. My regular cycling buddy is away so I'm hoping for a long gentle fat-burning ride with a couple of leisurely cafe stops. I'm thinking of heading out from Blackburn to Cross 'o Greet, over the top and down to Wray then back over the Trough of Bowland and home, which will be about 60 miles and 4-5000 ft of climbing.

However this depends on it drying up. If it stays wet I will pump the tyres on the winter bike/crosser and head out the 11 miles to Chipping for a coffee then go home and torture the cat or something.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Absolutly pissing it down and driving wind at 3 am when i finished work , glad i was in the car as i have a summer cold , a sneezing drowned rat would not have been a pretty sight .

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
showers here

Top Bottom