ITV 4 Tour coverage .

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ASC1951

Guru
My grouse about ITV 4 is that the signal strength here is abysmal. It often breaks up, both sound and picture, but today it was all but unwatchable.

I know I could get better coverage on a subscription channel, but then I would end up watching all sorts of other drivel too.

Freesat is what I just had installed. We don't even have ITV4 on Freeview or digital here so I had no choice if I wanted to watch the Tour. You still get a few crap channels but you do get ITV and BBC HD and the quality is much better, no blockiness and pictures breaking up as I did have on the ordinary aerial.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I've recorded Eurosports live coverage each day and also the highlights show but only watch the end of the latter to pick up on outcomes not shown at the end of the live show. For example tonights highlights will give the lowdown on Renshaw being booted out but that wasn't until after the live show ended. Depending on how the stage is depends on how much of the gumph I listen to from Harmon, Kelly and Kirby, I'm fairly adept with the fast forward. I find Kirby the most entertaining and Kelly the hardest work, back in the studio the main presenter's ok but someone needs to have a word with Roche about his choice of shirts.

I have recorded the ITV4 offering once and it was poor.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
I've recorded Eurosports live coverage each day and also the highlights show but only watch the end of the latter to pick up on outcomes not shown at the end of the live show. For example tonights highlights will give the lowdown on Renshaw being booted out but that wasn't until after the live show ended. Depending on how the stage is depends on how much of the gumph I listen to from Harmon, Kelly and Kirby, I'm fairly adept with the fast forward. I find Kirby the most entertaining and Kelly the hardest work, back in the studio the main presenter's ok but someone needs to have a word with Roche about his choice of shirts.

I have recorded the ITV4 offering once and it was poor.

Nice one c0ckface! 30 mins into the Highlights as I read this! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
+1. Apart from the name calling. Could you put a spoiler warning on this type of thing please? I'll be watching the highlights I recorded earlier once I've finished on t'internet.

No he is, he really does have a penis on his face, its on his cheek!

Besides he has fat broad shoulders and can handle the name calling! :whistle::whistle:

Renard

At least this year they are showing live coverage daily. In the last few years they only gave you live coverage at the weekends. I don't have sky or cable so I am pleased.

Top Bottom