ITV 4 versus Eurosport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Surely this is an equivalent thread for people who only watch the Grand National and no other horse races.
If you have no interest in pro cycling the rest of the year apart from theTour then you can compare with ITV but Eurosport show races from minor to major all year round, so there is no real choice if you really want to watch racing.
I'll make a choice when ITV start showing Strade Bianche, Tour of Croatia, Coppa Sabatini and so on and so on...

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Surely this is an equivalent thread for people who only watch the Grand National and no other horse races.
If you have no interest in pro cycling the rest of the year apart from theTour then you can compare with ITV but Eurosport show races from minor to major all year round, so there is no real choice if you really want to watch racing.
I'll make a choice when ITV start showing Strade Bianche, Tour of Croatia, Coppa Sabatini and so on and so on...
you do have a point although i think we are just comparing quality of the presenters etc rather than quantity ? eurosport wins hands down for quantity .

DRM

Guru
At least with itv 4 if like me you watch the highlights then when you record the programme you get it not tennis, golf or anything else but cycling .
I recorded the mixed time trial, might as well have not bothered, 45 minutes of some tin pot tennis game, then stops the recording before the cycling finished, come back ITV4 all is forgiven !

Top Bottom