I've done it now!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I took my 19 yr old with me to the local woods recently (he is using my old Saracen) and he really enjoyed it.
He was sitting in the front room with me last night and was saying how much he enjoyed it.
Then, the bombshell.
"Mum.....how much would a set of high powered lights cost? I'm thinking that ride would be so much more fun in the dark".

Help me! I've created a monster! :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I took my 19 yr old with me to the local woods recently (he is using my old Saracen) and he really enjoyed it.
He was sitting in the front room with me last night and was saying how much he enjoyed it.
Then, the bombshell.
"Mum.....how much would a set of high powered lights cost? I'm thinking that ride would be so much more fun in the dark".

Help me! I've created a monster! :laugh:
Ha, ha. It would certainly be a whole new experience! I have only occasionally cycled in proper darkness with lights on and it feels like you are going so much faster than you are, and that's on the roads. Not sure how mountain biking on trails would feel.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Out of the mouths of babes and little children! Although he's hardly that! Sounds like it could be fun.

Top Bottom