I've got the bug again.. Big Style

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aran20

As you can see I'm back on the bike, after my longest lay-off ever. Something bit me on December the 31st 2011. Woke up feeling all itchy very lardy, I was drawn to my cycling chest and got my clobber out and went out for a bike ride and you know what, I bloody enjoyed it this time, although when I finished I could hardly stand up straight... Oooooh me back. I've been commuting to work, getting up at about 4:15 in the morning and banging out about 25 - 30 miles to work and doing the same sort of milage back home. I amazed how quickly it seems to be coming back and the weight has just simply dropped off, although I might add, theres a lot of weight still to lose. This week alone (5 days of it) Ive done over 250 miles. Fingers crossed the weather holds and I can keep getting the miles in... I reeeeeeaaaalllllly have the urge / need to race this year. The new Mycyclinglog website helps too, gives you the motivation to get out and get those miles logged. I'm after the top 100 spot, just hope Thomas Thailand doesn't get a sniff of the website. Anyway enough ditting on, hope we can catch up sometime. I'll be riding up to watch the olympic road events so may see some of you there.

PS..... AH, I WILL NOT BE LOGGING ANY TURBO MILES EVER.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I did notice that you were back and logging miles.
Nice one mate. Glad you're back, glad to hear your riding again and glad you got your mojo back. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
aran20

aran20

Well, so far all is going well. Getting the miles in... Had an easier week milage wise this week as did loads last week. Am going to start doubling up on hard fast sessions each week, starting next week. Should make 1000+ miles for this month, which I was targeting for, but didn't know how the weather would effect the distance. Not lost as much weight as I'd hoped for, however body naturally holds on to body fat during the winter, colder months.

Top Bottom