I've just hit The Wall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just got mine for Thin Lizzy at DeMont next Feb:biggrin::wahhey:

OP
OP
T

TVC

Maz said:
Just bought tkts for Space Chimps II 3D at Odeon, Freemans Common:wahhey::laugh::hyper::smile:

Wow Maz, you know how to live - are you going to make a day of it with a meal at Nandos?;):biggrin:

I've got tomorrow off as well as today, but with the crud weather we're promised I checked out what was on at the Vue - nothing of any interest, so I looks like it's a trip to Ikea for me (fortunately you don't need to buy tickets for that).

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The Velvet Curtain said:
Got my pre-sale tickets for Roger Waters at the O2 next May :rolleyes::wahhey::biggrin::hyper::hyper::sad::wahhey::smile:

I Saw the Original Earls Court shows back in... 79-ish?
Fantastic experience and a great album.
Would I pay to see Waters alone perform it? Not sure. I have enjoyed bits of his later post-Floyd stuff though but not enough to buy an album.

Enjoy the show!

OP
OP
T

TVC

Fab Foodie said:
I Saw the Original Earls Court shows back in... 79-ish?
Fantastic experience and a great album.
Would I pay to see Waters alone perform it? Not sure. I have enjoyed bits of his later post-Floyd stuff though but not enough to buy an album.

Enjoy the show!

I've seen him twice, his band is very tight, and the songs are delivered with a lot more attack and precision than the laid back even languid style of Gilmour. Expect a good mix of Floyd songs in with his solo stuff, and the encore always finishes with Comfortably Numb - though perhaps not this time
Sadly on this tour Andy Fairweather-Low won't be with him. [BTW if our kitten had been male it would have been called Fairweather]

Top Bottom