I've just looked at the post count list ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
alecstilleyedye said:
i think fnaar has found his perfect avatar :?:
Absolutely! Cheers Alecs! Been looking for something suitable since I came to this here forum! :?:

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Andy in Sig said:
... and Keith Oates has got some serious comptetion (he's running fourth), Patrick Stevens is a mere also ran and Redcogs, Unkraut and Spire are just being pathetically idle. I, of course, am being charmingly modest.

(You can sort the members list by posts.)

But you have to admit that seeing Patrick Stevens designated Junior Member has a certain ring to it. It's almost as though he has gone back to being an articled clerk ('be a good chap and do this photocopying for me, would you).

Unkraut said:
Andy in Sig said:
... and Keith Oates has got some serious comptetion (he's running fourth), Patrick Stevens is a mere also ran and Redcogs, Unkraut and Spire are just being pathetically idle. I, of course, am being charmingly modest.

(You can sort the members list by posts.)

But you have to admit that seeing Patrick Stevens designated Junior Member has a certain ring to it. It's almost as though he has gone back to being an articled clerk ('be a good chap and do this photocopying for me, would you).

If only we'd been given tasks as responsible as photocopying. I can still recall the task over the dog turd on the office doorstep............ :?:

Keith Oates said:
the many evenings of being in a hotel room alone.

Didn't you pay the girl for more than 10 minutes, Keith? :?:

alecstilleyedye][quote=Patrick Stevens][quote=alecstilleyedye][quote=Patrick Stevens]If only we said:
Ahem.......it was genuine - as was the senior partner's order that it be removed.
before or after he slipped up in it?[/quote]

He stepped over it and did what any senior partner would - he summoned his articled clerk. :?:

Smeggers

Quite amusing though isnt it, watching the likes of Patrick, Keith and Yorkshireman et al posting any old tripe in order to acheive some level of seniority dont you think?

All pigs are equal but some are more "equal" than others eh! :?:

redcogs

Guru
Some of us have our house parenting to attend to - today we had to buy a brace of rabbits and a hutch, which involved trailing all over Aberdeenshire and Moray, and then do the washing and make the tea..

You lot chained to your pc at 'work' don't know you're born.. :?:

Top Bottom