I've progressed from lurker to member

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nike

Regular
Hello all

I moved to the UK over ten years ago and after a few times using the London transit I started commuting on a beat up but loveable old bike that served me well. And that was when the love affair started.

For the past ten years I've mostly been a tourer/commuter/recreational rider and now I'm considering 'racier' rides.

I've always used the online forums as a source for information and so looking forward to being a member and maybe going on some rides!

Thanks,
Nicki

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Hi Nicki
:welcome:

theloafer

Legendary Member
hi nicki
:welcome: to the best forum on cycling ^_^ loads of great info to behad and most are friendly...:whistle: was in Canada a few years ago managed to loan a bike for a few days love it mean to get back there ^_^ the area was Kakabeka Falls near thunder bay real friendly ppl

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
You should check out the London weekend rides, great group and very cool way to see the city

Btw welcome to the forum :hello:

OP
OP
Nike

Nike

Regular
Thanks, I think I will.
I'm a member of the local cycle groups but they I'm interested in mixing things up a bit :bicycle:

OP
OP
Nike

Nike

Regular
What bike are you riding Nicki (just curious/nosey) ^_^

Hi nosey :smile:
I use my kona honky tonk to commute with and my pinarello fp1 for rides in richmond or outside of London.
But i've cracked the pinarello, slightly, and looking to replace the frame with something that's compatible with the group set.

What do you ride?

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Love the Kona Honky its an amazingly cool looking bike, really like them a lot.
I'm less of a fan of Pinerello as a brand even though I can be found on a pink Giro Dogma think 2 on occasion for my sins. :shy: I have a few bikes but I'm basically known as a bit of a specialized fan boy particularly a fan of the Venge.

Top Bottom