i've seen the future!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...sure to join the ranks of 'has beens' :rolleyes: like the lean, mean cooking machine etc.
Adapt it to dry hair then that really would be a time saver (not that I need a hair dryer personally, myself, me:wacko: )

davidwalton

and there was me thinking this thread was going to be about Recumbent cycles and how popular they will be in the future, and how DF cycles were going to be consigned to history :rolleyes:^_^

Arch

Married to Night Train
"The design came out of sheer frustration that by the time the toast is ready, my beans have gone cold," he said.

Typical man*. Hasn't worked out that you put the beans on, then the toast while they heat up and they are ready together...

*Note. In reality I hate remarks like "typical man". or "typical woman", because i dislike stereotypes. But really, if he hasn't worked out multi-tasking at this basic level.....:rolleyes: Has he ever tried to cook anything more complex than beans on toast? If he can't cook more than one thing at a time, his Christmas dinner would take days!

Arch said:
If he can't cook more than one thing at a time, his Christmas dinner would take days!
on a bright note, you could spread your xmas dinner out over several days, now that would be good! :rolleyes:

if he'd been really clever he'd have worked out a device to toast the bread with the beans on, thus cooking them at the same time. i tried to make this work...

anyone invented a cleaner for getting beans out of toasters?

Arch

Married to Night Train
laurence said:
if he'd been really clever he'd have worked out a device to toast the bread with the beans on, thus cooking them at the same time. i tried to make this work...

anyone invented a cleaner for getting beans out of toasters?

You want toastabags... Yes, I believe you can put beans in them, although I guess the bread gets soggy....

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Hmm... Takes 50 seconds as opposed to 141 eh?
For one slice by the looks of it. So if you want 2 slices of toast with your beans, it will take 100 seconds, plus time to swap the first slice for the second slice. And by the time the second slice is done, the first will be cold.

Sheesh, if you're really that pressed for time, why not sleep at the office. That way you can save both time and money as you'l no longer need to pay the mortgage...

Arch

Married to Night Train
laurence said:
all the beans would fall down the bottom.... unless you turned the toaster on its side! now we're on to something

That's the spirit! That's the sort of thinking that got the Dambusters up there!

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Arch said:
That's the spirit! That's the sort of thinking that got the Dambusters up there!
Why would you want to make bouncing toasties? :thumbsup:
Now, my wife's dumplings, there's another matter.... :biggrin:

Top Bottom