Jabra Elite 65t True Wireless Earbuds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As an Android user my default position is generally anti-apple, and airpods are no exception. They may function perfectly well but IMO they look the daftest of the lot, I always think of Pat Butchers earrings when I see them ^_^

Anyhoo, I needed to get some decent jobbies after wasting money on cheapo versions. That said they worked OK but couldn't handle anything more than music playback, plus they were always uncomfortable.

So after much research I went for the Jabra Elite 65t True Wirelss Earbuds, LINKY.

First impression was one of amazement at their size, TBH I hadn't paid much attention to their stated dimensions on all the reviews, and the images online make them seem much larger than they actually are.

Jabra.jpg

Next up was the charging case. This is genius. You charge them in the case, then when it's fully charged the case holds enough power to fully charge them twice on the go.

Once paired up if you remove the right bud first from the charging box it auto connects, and the left one always follows whatever the right one does, so you don't even need to turn them on/off, they take of of it all.

Sound is great IMO, I even got a call come through on the bike yesterday and despite being very windy we could hear other just fine.

Last thing is comfort. I've always struggles with in ear type phones, but after 2.5 hours on the bike yesterday they felt great.

So if you're after a pair of true wireless earphones, and you don't do Apple products, or you don't want to look like Pat Butcher, then the Jabra Elite 65t are the way to go, check the reviews online, they really are a fantastic bit of kit.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5288720, member: 45"]How much?
Airbuds look like you've got snot dripping put of your ears.[/QUOTE]
Same price point as airpods at rrp £149.99.

Top Bottom