James 6 announces, "I'm quitting school.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
A man of decisions, he should go far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maz

Guru
malarkey...good word for a 6 year old...he mustve heard it somewhere, not read it.

ChrisKH

Guru
This weekend, unusually I had a bit of a drink at a relatives bash and was feeling worse for wear in the early hours of Sunday. Our kids got up around 6.15 am as they normally do and I made them a drink and they were happily playing downstairs so I went back to bed. The missus was snoring so I opted to creep into my son's bed which was darker and quieter(!) I awoke at 8.30 am to hear the following exchange:

Mum (rising from her bed) : Where's Dad?

5 year old: 'He's gone out. He's on a date. With another woman. He doesn't want to live here and he doesn't love you anymore.' :smile:

And then he laughed.

He's definitely got my sense of humour (sick) but I have no idea sometimes just where these things come from. :ohmy:

domtyler

Über Member
ChrisKH said:
This weekend, unusually I had a bit of a drink at a relatives bash and was feeling worse for wear in the early hours of Sunday. Our kids got up around 6.15 am as they normally do and I made them a drink and they were happily playing downstairs so I went back to bed. The missus was snoring so I opted to creep into my son's bed which was darker and quieter(!) I awoke at 8.30 am to hear the following exchange:

5 year old: 'He's gone out. He's on a date. With another woman. He doesn't want to live here and he doesn't love you anymore.' :ohmy:

And then he laughed.

He's definitely got my sense of humour (sick) but I have no idea sometimes just where these things come from. :wacko:

:ohmy::laugh::smile::laugh::laugh:
One of the few times I have burst out laughing ChrisK! :smile:

I think I would get on well with your little one!

Arch

Married to Night Train
ChrisKH said:

5 year old: 'He's gone out. He's on a date. With another woman. He doesn't want to live here and he doesn't love you anymore.' :smile:

And then he laughed.

He's definitely got my sense of humour (sick) but I have no idea sometimes just where these things come from. :ohmy:

You wouldn't be laughing if she'd replied "Thank god for that!":biggrin:

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
:ohmy:
Other gems from James include (to his teacher):- "Don't give me this God and religion stuff, we're just a rock revolving round the sun."
and
(best of all):- "Politicians are really stupid."

domtyler

Über Member
betty swollocks said:
:laugh:
Other gems from James include (to his teacher):- "Don't give me this God and religion stuff, we're just a rock revolving round the sun."
and

You'll just have to teach him to squirm in his chair, grimace at his teacher and cry out "Oooooh me piles" :ohmy::smile:

wafflycat

betty swollocks said:
:sad:
and

Reminds me of the offspring when he was aged six. Doing dinosaurs at school. Teacher points at picture of dimetrodon and asks what dinosaur it is. Cue smart-ar$3ed offspring putting his hand up and saying "Please miss, dimetrodon is not a dinosaur, it's a mammalian reptile, one of our ancestors." :biggrin:

Maz

Guru
when i ask my son to get his schoolbag to make a start on his hmwk he sometimes says "ok, blood".

is the dude dissing me or bigging me up?

Top Bottom