1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

James 6 announces, "I'm quitting school.......

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by betty swollocks, 19 Mar 2008.

1. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

I don't like this reading malarkey."
    :sad:

2. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

A man of decisions, he should go far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Maz

Maz Guru

malarkey...good word for a 6 year old...he mustve heard it somewhere, not read it.

4. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

This weekend, unusually I had a bit of a drink at a relatives bash and was feeling worse for wear in the early hours of Sunday. Our kids got up around 6.15 am as they normally do and I made them a drink and they were happily playing downstairs so I went back to bed. The missus was snoring so I opted to creep into my son's bed which was darker and quieter(!) I awoke at 8.30 am to hear the following exchange:

Mum (rising from her bed) : Where's Dad?

5 year old: 'He's gone out. He's on a date. With another woman. He doesn't want to live here and he doesn't love you anymore.' :smile:

And then he laughed.

He's definitely got my sense of humour (sick) but I have no idea sometimes just where these things come from. :ohmy:

5. Disgruntled Goat

Disgruntled Goat New Member

As a child, when I used to ask "Were's Mum?" the answer was invariably "She's run off with a black man".

6. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

:ohmy::laugh::smile::laugh::laugh:
    One of the few times I have burst out laughing ChrisK! :smile:

I think I would get on well with your little one!

7. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

You wouldn't be laughing if she'd replied "Thank god for that!":biggrin:

8. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

:ohmy::biggrin:

9. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

:ohmy:
    Other gems from James include (to his teacher):- "Don't give me this God and religion stuff, we're just a rock revolving round the sun."
    and
    (best of all):- "Politicians are really stupid."

10. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

You'll just have to teach him to squirm in his chair, grimace at his teacher and cry out "Oooooh me piles" :ohmy::smile:

11. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

Ms tdr1nka has been heard telling people that 'in her family we don't call people stupid and we don't say f*cking hell'!

From the mouths of babes.........

12. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Reminds me of the offspring when he was aged six. Doing dinosaurs at school. Teacher points at picture of dimetrodon and asks what dinosaur it is. Cue smart-ar$3ed offspring putting his hand up and saying "Please miss, dimetrodon is not a dinosaur, it's a mammalian reptile, one of our ancestors." :biggrin:

13. Maz

Maz Guru

when i ask my son to get his schoolbag to make a start on his hmwk he sometimes says "ok, blood".

is the dude dissing me or bigging me up?

14. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Let's hope he does not require you to aid him with preparation for a spelling test ;)

15. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

He's referring to you as a member of family.