James Blunt - has he lost it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now, I'm pretty indifferent to the diminutive warbler, apart from a vague antipathy caused by over-exposure, and some passive hysteria from female work colleagues.

Anyway, on hotel TV last week I saw his latest video. The camera is on his face for the whole of the shot while various groupies and fans throw themselves at him even though he ignores him. Pretty egotistical, thinks I.

Then at the airport, I saw his latest album. The cover is made up entirely of small photos of what I assume is his face from childhood onwards. None of him looking ballbagged after a two-week exercise when he was in the Army, interestingly.

He clearly thinks that his rather uninteresting scruffy face is the next best thing.

Is this the hubris that will bring him down? Is he shortly to be the front page in some tacky tabloid exposé? I certainly hope so.....

snorri

Legendary Member
In answer to the thread title, did he ever have it?:blush:

I'd be very surprised if he directs his music videos and designs his album covers!! They usually have someone do that for them and I'm pretty sure the record label make the decisions on how these things look unless you're U2, Oasis, The Rolling Stones.....you get the idea.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
His comment about his name being used as rhyming slang was that he's pleased to be called after his favourite part of the female anatomy...

Yeah, whatever. I still don't think it's meant as a compliment.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I think You're Pitiful by Weird Al was much better.

I saw the video with the camera pointing towards his face a couple of days ago. Looks like the same kind of setup they used to good effect in the film Pi. If only we can get James Blunt to stare into the sun for too long.

bonj2

Twenty Inch said:
Now, I'm pretty indifferent to the diminutive warbler, apart from a vague antipathy caused by over-exposure, and some passive hysteria from female work colleagues.

Anyway, on hotel TV last week I saw his latest video. The camera is on his face for the whole of the shot while various groupies and fans throw themselves at him even though he ignores him. Pretty egotistical, thinks I.

Then at the airport, I saw his latest album. The cover is made up entirely of small photos of what I assume is his face from childhood onwards. None of him looking ballbagged after a two-week exercise when he was in the Army, interestingly.

He clearly thinks that his rather uninteresting scruffy face is the next best thing.

Is this the hubris that will bring him down? Is he shortly to be the front page in some tacky tabloid exposé? I certainly hope so.....
sounds far too up himself not to have a coke problem.

Top Bottom