Jamie Oliver move over

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Following to the best of my ability my daughter's instructions for what she called tater-tots, I have invented...

1609196017546.png

The potaturd!

(They are actually dead tasty, if you can stop sniggering long enough to eat them.)

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The instructions on my colon cancer testing kit were slightly less graphic.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Theyre "Duchesse" potatoes aren't they? I.e. mash forced through a piping bag and baked? Very moreish! I'd try using a star shaped nozzle for a less turd-ey look, but good effort!

Tater tots are more like little tiny miniature hash browns, it's grated potato formed into nuggets and then deep fried.

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Theyre "Duchesse" potatoes aren't they? I.e. mash forced through a piping bag and baked? Very moreish! I'd try using a star shaped nozzle for a less turd-ey look, but good effort!

Tater tots are more like little tiny miniature hash browns, it's grated potato formed into nuggets and then deep fried.
Is that what they are? Sounds better than potaturd, I have to admit. Yes - my wife suggested a star nozzle - 'more crispy bits!' I'll try that next time. (I'll try proper tater tots too, now I know what they actually are - they sound excellent too!)

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Is that what they are? Sounds better than potaturd, I have to admit. Yes - my wife suggested a star nozzle - 'more crispy bits!' I'll try that next time. (I'll try proper tater tots too, now I know what they actually are - they sound excellent too!)

Yes, Duchesse can (or should, if you go by the French recipe) be enriched with egg yolks which makes the mix even better!

Top Bottom