Jay Clock is back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
well, I am back on the forum scene. Not liking the new BR layout, I have simply witheld my cycling expertise from the world for a few weeks.

Will be glad to chat to all of the ex C+ people and anyone else new!

Tynan

Veteran
er, good, welcome aboard, s'alright here, there is one oik but you'll find him soon enough

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
is he an ex C+er? There were one or two. I tend to focus on bikes and cycling rather than soapbox stuff, which keeps the arguments down!

barq

Hello. Glad to see another familiar name again.

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
I sort of tried to keep up with BR but struggled and then surprised myself by not feeding my cycling forum addiction for a few weeks. The Triathlon forum I use (tritalk.co.uk) is great in that it is really simple, with 5 sections, 4 of which are on specific tri topics, and one is non tri related, so all the feeble arguments end up there... I assume, as I never looked! Or maybe with all the swimming and running to fit in alongside the biking, they have less time to shoot the breeze!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
jay clock said:
I sort of tried to keep up with BR but struggled and then surprised myself by not feeding my cycling forum addiction for a few weeks. The Triathlon forum I use (tritalk.co.uk) is great in that it is really simple, with 5 sections, 4 of which are on specific tri topics, and one is non tri related, so all the feeble arguments end up there... I assume, as I never looked! Or maybe with all the swimming and running to fit in alongside the biking, they have less time to shoot the breeze!

Strange bunch Triathaletes IMO, I was watching the London Triathlon on the telly. I can understand the swimming bit, but why run when you obviously have access to a bicycle?

Top Bottom