Je suis Charlie.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
My heart goes to the families of Charlie Hebdo and my compatriotes all over France. France is a democratic country and no terrorist will change that . Freedom of speech and freedom of the press is the basis of our country. All over France today, people are rallying round to defend this right. We will not be threatened by a bunch of extremists. Vive la Republique, vive la France.

Brandane

Legendary Member
My heart goes to the families of Charlie Hebdo and my compatriotes all over France. France is a democratic country and no terrorist will change that . Freedom of speech and freedom of the press is the basis of our country. All over France today, people are rallying round to defend this right. We will not be threatened by a bunch of extremists. Vive la Republique, vive la France.
Bien dit. I hope to be visiting again soon, I love France and won't be put off going by these extremist loons.

Last edited:

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
The front cover of tomorrow's Berliner Zeitung...

B6xtdT4IIAQzetZ.jpg

Pretty cool, I thought.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Since 2005 the publishers have sought more and more extreme ways of boosting sales figures... the demand for last week's issue is generating huge sums on ebay as people cash in on the controversy.... sick but predictable.

Top Bottom