1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

je suis

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by longers, 2 Sep 2007.

1. longers

longers Veteran

pished. tres pished,:^

Sobering nup abpout later. Cidefr Sunday at Glossop Bferrer Fesatival,:ohmy::biggrin::tongue:

2. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

You Dirty Stop Out !!!

3. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Cider - the devil's own tipple...can turn one from 0-to shambling in about 5 minutes!

4. OP
    OP
    longers

longers Veteran

Non, non,k non, je suis trousered.:biggrin: Totalement. Absolutement. Completement.

Embarassment.:ohmy::blush:

5. OP
    OP
    longers

longers Veteran

Feling straighter but tha t was the first time I;ve got the train to padfield via Piccadilily from gl,.ossop. my fingers arew enormousus.

6. OP
    OP
    longers

longers Veteran

Feeling very rough now, I only popped in for half an hour at about 1ish.

Our apprentice has brought me a present from his holiday - a gallon of scrumpy!:ohmy:

7. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

I'll swop your hangover and raise it with a transatlantic trip home (arrived yesterday p.m.) lasting 48 hours. The plane developed a mechanical fault and there was no replacement. My body doesn't know whether it's coming or going.

8. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

I'll trump your 48hr transatlantic trip with a 4hr car journey home yesterday, with SWMBO driving as I was, ahem, "under pressure" so to say.

9. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

un rock star? :ohmy:

10. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Just back from a night out in Wan Chai (for those that know) feeling no pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!