Jekyll & Hyde

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think you're taking this remarkably calmy!
Hope your hand heals up well and this doesn't throw a spanner in the works for your C2C!

OP
OP
Vantage

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Well it seems I wasn't top dog after all. Trainer said so. I'm too soft on her.
Training lasted about half an hour but its worked wonders.
We were basically told to take charge of dastardly and muttly, change their diet and not be so soft on them.
So a few days later of doing things differently and things had greatly improved.
Molly had calmed down (trainer likened her to having ADHD) a bit and Tara now does as she's told...most of the time. She's a stubborn little sod.
Last night however things went bad again.
Molly attacked Tara. It took both of us to break them up. Molly wriggled out of her collar and launched into a second attack.
Tara was left bleeding a bit and numerous bite wounds but nothing serious. She's OK.
Molly, is back at Pams house and now banned forever from my home.
Sigh. Dogs! :wacko:

D

Deleted member 26715

No thanks. I'm done with that stupid mutt.
It's going to affect your relationship with your other half & limit things you can do as a 'family', but clearly your choice.

I really don't understand people cross breeding terriers, they are bred to be fearless & people are surprised when they are. I had a friend years ago with a Jack Russell who just did not understand the concept of fear, it would attack ANY other dog if he wasn't restrained, even to the point of seeing another dog 1/4 mile away across a field & trying to get to it. He was eventually rehomed to a farmer in North Yorkshire who wanted a working dog to catch rats, he was in his element as long as kept away from the sheepdogs.

Top Bottom