Whilst I agree that Jens is good value, the only thing I am really interested in hearing from him is how he has avoided doping throughout his career. He has avoided it, hasn't he?
Whilst I agree that Jens is good value, the only thing I am really interested in hearing from him is how he has avoided doping throughout his career. He has avoided it, hasn't he?
Whilst I agree that Jens is good value, the only thing I am really interested in hearing from him is how he has avoided doping throughout his career. He has avoided it, hasn't he?
You don't avoid doping. You just don't do it. You check everything a team soigneur or doctor wants to give you, supplements, shots, anything. Then never fear the dope controls, they are for others to worry over.
Whilst I agree that Jens is good value, the only thing I am really interested in hearing from him is how he has avoided doping throughout his career. He has avoided it, hasn't he?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.