Jeremy Clarkson's pot belly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Very easily. In ones 40s and 50s muscles lose their tone and fat tends to accumulate around the middle. All you need is core/abdominal muscles which aren't exercised much. For the full Clarkson look you also need not to eat too much and not to do any other real exercise - to give you the full chicken-legs look.
But he does ride a bike.
jeremy-clarkson-out-and-about-in-london-03.jpg

But would it be an idea to list all the things we think he's doing wrong in this piccy from the mobile clutched in his right hand (stopping him from using the front brake) to the lack of mudguards, I can spot a dozen easy.
(P.S. I think the bike is $h1t but it's only the fact it's too small that makes it a 'fault', how many can you spot)

(P.P.S. Will members of the 'Velominati' please refrain from taking part, 14 page rants will only end up breaking t'internet. :whistle:)

Last edited:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
His saddle. WAY TOO LOW!

Mrs M

Guru
But he does ride a bike.
jeremy-clarkson-out-and-about-in-london-03.jpg

But would it be an idea to list all the things we think he's doing wrong in this picky from the mobile clutched in his right hand (stopping him from using the front brake) to the lack of mudguards, I can spot a dozen easy.
(P.S. I think the bike is $h1t but it's only the fact it's too small that makes it a 'fault', how many can you spot)

(P.P.S. Will members of the 'Velominati' please refrain from taking part, 14 page rants will only end up breaking t'internet. :whistle:)
Saddle is far too low

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think his rear tyre pressure is woefully inadequate to cope with the vast weight of his belly support his manly frame!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A bit hard to tell from the photo, but I'd say his saddle is far too far forward for the knee/pedal axle geometry to be anywhere near correct. I'll give the guy credit for some really fine headwear. Love the shoes too.

MarkF

Guru
What a shocker, I thought you were all as skinny as whippets! :ohmy:

I don't have one and never have had one, being fat is scary and now I work in a hospital I'll never let it happen.

Top Bottom