Jeremy Vine..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Time to assume a new identity.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
A pity Jeremy Vile didn't show this on his TV program this morning in response to Edward Adoo's confident invention of a law that cyclists must ride on the extreme left of the road and not get in his way! :cursing:

OP
OP
Arjimlad

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
@Arjimlad , you have me intrigued as to where that is? Almost looks like Frenchay.

I get passes that close every day, your not the only one in the boat.

It is - Park road on the way up towards Colston's school. Been riding up there since 1990 without a close pass at this point so I didn't think to take primary, let my guard down and - bosh... "I'll just squeeze past" thinks the Suzuki lady !!

Someone's mentioned the new Frome Vale path - guessing it will be slower than doing 15mph up the hill to Stapleton.

sleuthey

Legendary Member
It is - Park road on the way up towards Colston's school. Been riding up there since 1990 without a close pass at this point so I didn't think to take primary, let my guard down and - bosh... "I'll just squeeze past" thinks the Suzuki lady !!

Someone's mentioned the new Frome Vale path - guessing it will be slower than doing 15mph up the hill to Stapleton.
I cycle blackberry hill 2 or 3 days per week so no doubt we will have crossed paths at some point.

OP
OP
Arjimlad

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
It has been an honour to ride with you. I guess our friendship is over now. I’m left in the dust. I understand. So long friend :cry:

(I do work for a bestselling author and I restrict myself from telling anyone anything. I’m sure I would be out on my ear if I ever was the cause of a breach of their privacy.)
I'll get Jezza to feature your excellent adventures soon!!

Top Bottom