Jersey design?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by deptfordmarmoset, 4 Aug 2012.

1. deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset Full time tea drinker

Forgive the lack of design-fu, but this just occurred to me and I just sort of doodled it in Paint.net. How do you think people would respond to a (properly designed) rear jersey logo with something like this on it? Antagonistic or encouraging reflection?
    Drivingjersey.png

2. TonyEnjoyD

TonyEnjoyD Veteran

Confused responses I think.
    Just my personal opinion, not a dig.

3. OP
    OP
    deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset Full time tea drinker

Any less confusing?

HMD.png

4. Noodley

Noodley Guest

who give's a toss?

Mad Doug Biker likes this.
  5. Shaun

Shaun Founder Moderator

I think the design-fu is mixing up the message as it's not really clear what you're trying to do/say with it.

I don't think it will serve cycling very well if you make it antagonistic (what's the point in trying to be clever or wind drivers up?) - but I like the idea of using the common "How's my driving" layout theme - which most people easily recognise - so maybe change the wording to put a positive spin on it?

Something along the lines of driving safely around cyclists (even if they aren't - the irony might 'ping' them to think about it a bit more?) or maybe thanking them for leaving plenty of room? That sort of thing ...

Just my 2p worth ... :thumbsup:

6. Maggot

Maggot Guest

"How's My Bum Looking?"

I think the original post message is a touch confusing as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice