Jersey ideas ... your thoughts please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
I am a big chap and have only found one supplier who make jerseys and bib shorts to fit - until now.
I moved here to Korat last August and the first thing I looked for was an LBS and I found a good one.
The chap runs his own cycling team and has had tops and shorts made with his logo. So I asked him if he had one in my size and he said no but could I have one made for me. The price and quality are first class.
I am now in touch with the manufacturer to see if he will do short runs. I have had two ideas going round in my head for a while now and am wondering if there would be any interest in them.I think my first one has already been thought of but will need approval from relative authorities. Main colour would be yellow and a large blue rectangle on the back bearing the white wording
POLITE
CYCLIST
The second is to produce a commemorative LEJOG top. Body colour - undecided yet. Rear - map of UK possibly in green with a generic route picked out in red. Rear legend - LEJOG and the year. Front - right breast crossed flags of St George and St Andrew. Main legend
Lands End
to
John O'Groats
20XX
Multiple LEJOGers will be able to have all years commerated.​
Like you, I am interested in high quality and low price. Would you buy a commemorative top and what price? I am thinking around the £30 mark.​
Your thoughts, ideas and suggestions are welcomed​

Top Bottom