Jerseys - again!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
I didn't contribute to the original threads, but wouldn't mind one of these if it's still open to latecomers.

For me;

1) I like whippet 2 anyway
2) No, but probably couldn't spring for more than 40GBP.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
You're fine JtM - I've added you to the list. They will definitely be under £40.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Bump!

I think we are in the final stages now. First, I need more precise details to cost the jerseys so could anybody who wanted one PM me the following information which I'll look after and erase at the end. Ideally I would like this to be done by Thursday or Friday, and at the moment there are 60 posters interested. Some people requested more than one, so that needs to be made clear too....

1) Colour (Whippet 1=Blue/Orange, Whippet 2=Black/Orange)
2) Type of Jersey (Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve)
3) Zip Length (Long/Full or Short/ 1/4)
4) Size (see bottom of post)
5) Address - so we can send it to you.
6) Email - in case Cycle Chat isn't your homepage!

SIZES: (Chest in inches/Women)
XS = 34-36 / 10
S = 36-38 / 12
M = 38-41 / 14
L = 42-44 / 16
XL = 45-47
XXL = 48-50

P.S. Some people also expressed an interest in bibshorts....can't promise anything, but we can always try so do put that in your message too - they are about £38.

Tynan

Veteran
Looking forward to this, it's a good idea, big up to the chaps that are working so hard to pull it all togther

postman

Legendary Member
Oscar awards

Stand up Shaun,Will1985 and Hairy Jock.Ihave just got on to the site 13-17 pm.The total for the jersey is a staggering £1056.A VERY BIG WELL DONE TO YOU GUYS.I have done something similar myself years ago and i workedwith them.You have put it together over the net.Brilliant.

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
I forgot about this post....actually the final order was in excess of £1500. I haven't heard, but the last I did know was that they would be delivered to me today or tomorrow. Will let everyone know the moment I do!

Tynan

Veteran
good, it's been a while now, not your fault

what did they do, full redo free of charge I assume? what happened to the wrong ones?

ta and chop chop before the warm weather arrives!

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Tynan said:
good, it's been a while now, not your fault

what did they do, full redo free of charge I assume? what happened to the wrong ones?

ta and chop chop before the warm weather arrives!

I'm curious about what happened to the 'wrong' ones too - did they take them back ?

Top Bottom