job application forms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr Mag00

rising member
currently filling in a number of forms and most dont have the space i need for qualifications and employment do i fill in a couple of spaces and then 'see attached cv'?

Ravenz

mr Mag00 said:
currently filling in a number of forms and most dont have the space i need for qualifications and employment do i fill in a couple of spaces and then 'see attached cv'?

.. in the middle of it myself.... I have a inborn hatred of application form filling.. I love seeing a job advertised requesting a CV... but I suggest doing your job list and quals on a separate document so that you can attach it to the form.. doing it once saves the hassle of repitition... then you have the other hassle of 'justification' in the any other supporting information bullshit..

Over the years I have come to the conclusion that I dont have a very good employee attitude...to me it has the aroma of modern serfdom :rolleyes:;)

OP
OP
mr Mag00

mr Mag00

rising member
hahaha, thanks for that i assumed it was the right thing to do

.......I have a inborn hatred of application form filling.............Over the years I have come to the conclusion that I dont have a very good employee attitude...to me it has the aroma of modern serfdom :rolleyes:;)

omg we are so much a like ahahahaha

I think they do it on purpose to make you overcome the problem.

Take the option that gives the most professional result.

If it is jobs then put continued on attached sheet and on the attached sheet list jobs in same format as they had carrying on from the form.

Any that look like you have done a quick job or it does not look professional will go in the bin. So perfect or dont bother.

My sister worked in recruitment for a big firm. One job often had 60 applicants. Advert said "write to Mrs Smith at...." all the ones with "Dear Sir/Madam" were discarded on opening.

They will set you hoops to leap through. Just jump!

Top Bottom