Jobs for the Boys...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Jean Polldrillard and Steve Jobs may be cooperating to launch 'iCycle', a cool new US racing team - an announcement is expected late this afternoon.
Alternatively, Apple may be announcing a whoopy doopy gadget again...what could that be?
I know Alecs will know - he's got a 'pear' of apples at least!;)

Dave5N

Über Member
?

red_tom

It's the Macworld keynote speech this afternoon. It's when Apple generally announce new products. The rumors are

Super thin laptop (Possibly called the MacBook Air, possibly looking a bit like this http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/01/breaking-macboo.html, possibly a lot smaller)

New Apple TV with direct movie and TV show downloads like the itunes store

New Displays

Leopard update

iphone/itouch SDK released. Some new applications available straight away.

Then again, that could all be c4ap and they could release something completely different.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Aperitif said:
Jean Polldrillard and Steve Jobs may be cooperating to launch 'iCycle', a cool new US racing team - an announcement is expected late this afternoon.
Alternatively, Apple may be announcing a whoopy doopy gadget again...what could that be?
I know Alecs will know - he's got a 'pear' of apples at least!:smile:

if that's true i will be first in line for a full race kit xx( (already got a black apple logoed jersey).

alecstilleyedye said:
if that's true i will be first in line for a full race kit xx( (already got a black apple logoed jersey).

Gear changing on the team bikes will be done by a wipe of the finger across a touch screen - 'iShim'. None of their riders will ever 'go down with a virus' (Unless that's Natalia Virus of the ladies race team :smile:) and everything will be just fine.

domtyler

Über Member
Why would anyone want to adorn their cycle clothing with the Logo of an obsolete computer hardware manufacturer?

Top Bottom