Joe blow max track pump ...free (GONE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
I have never got on with this, a real struggle to get to 100psi.

Might be faulty, dunno but if anyone wants to collect from Sutton Surrey (or Epsom during the working day) you're welcome to it :smile:

I won't post it out, so don't ask :smile:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
any chance you can post it out...... only kidding. I have one already but sometimes the valve on the tube sticks and I have to take the pump off and put it back on again, maybe you are suffering from this?

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
any chance you can post it out...... only kidding. I have one already but sometimes the valve on the tube sticks and I have to take the pump off and put it back on again, maybe you are suffering from this?
It's never worked properly for me compared to other pumps. Too many joint issues to use a pump that causes me pain to use effectively!
I bought a replacement today so if no one wants this, it'll go in the bin

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Post it to me (other side of South London).

If I can get it working, I'll refund double your postage.

If I can't, I'll refund your postage.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Sorry no time or inclination to post I'm afraid, a pita to wrap up such an item. You're welcome to collect it. Can't imagine it's more than 10 miles from WW to Sutton. I used to drive from Beckenham to Epsom which is further obviously

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Sorry no time or inclination to post I'm afraid, a pita to wrap up such an item. You're welcome to collect it. Can't imagine it's more than 10 miles from WW to Sutton. I used to drive from Beckenham to Epsom which is further obviously

Drop it into your local bike shop.

They will find a use for it one way or another, even if they only weigh it in with the rest of their scrap.

The favour will, of course, be returned to you at some point in the future.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I should have px'd it against the one I bought from their 'jumble sale' That said I really doubt they'll have much need for a non functioning item being pretty high end

If no CCer wants it, I'll get rid

Tin Pot

Guru
If no one else wants it I could use a spare pump.

Not sure how I'd get it on my back, but I come through Sutton/Epsom on my commute.

I have never got on with this, a real struggle to get to 100psi.

Might be faulty, dunno but if anyone wants to collect from Sutton Surrey (or Epsom during the working day) you're welcome to it :smile:

I won't post it out, so don't ask :smile:

I have one of these pumps, and I also found it a struggle going beyond about 80 lb. I had to use the mini pump to finish the job. I tried it on the MTB tyres when they went down over a period of time while not in use, and I found that the joe blow made the job very easy, but obviously much lower pressure in the tyres.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
If no one else wants it I could use a spare pump.

Not sure how I'd get it on my back, but I come through Sutton/Epsom on my commute.
Just let me know.

As I say, it may not work at all. Last time I tried I couldn't even get the head to stay on the valve, it popped off at around 80.

Weekdays, I'm usually in Sutton before 9 and after 6.30 and in Epsom between 9ish and 6ish

It'll probably fit in a pannier in some way

winjim

Smash the cistern
They are a bit rubbish. I was going to try and sell mine but it seems you have trouble even giving them away so maybe I shan't bother.

Just buy a Rennkompressor and never again be frustrated by rubbish track pumps.

Tin Pot

Guru
Just let me know.

As I say, it may not work at all. Last time I tried I couldn't even get the head to stay on the valve, it popped off at around 80.

Weekdays, I'm usually in Sutton before 9 and after 6.30 and in Epsom between 9ish and 6ish

It'll probably fit in a pannier in some way

@vickster

I've had a look and see that replacement heads can be bought, but in all likelihood I'm so busy it's just going to sit in my garage for months so I think I'll pass the opportunity.

Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom