Jorvik JMT3 e-TRIKE control panel not turning on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mike2015

Hi, Just purchased a Jorvik trike and one of the control panel connector pins was bent I straightened it and reconnected them but the control panel will not turn on. i have contacted many cycle repair shops in London who do not carry out repairs on my trike. I am pretty sure it has just shorted out or a loose connection. I need help. It has a 250w Bafang motor with a Jorvik C961 control panel. Please doe's anyone know somewhere I can get it fixed. Mike

C R

Guru
Hi, Just purchased a Jorvik trike and one of the control panel connector pins was bent I straightened it and reconnected them but the control panel will not turn on. i have contacted many cycle repair shops in London who do not carry out repairs on my trike. I am pretty sure it has just shorted out or a loose connection. I need help. It has a 250w Bafang motor with a Jorvik C961 control panel. Please doe's anyone know somewhere I can get it fixed. Mike
If was bought from new I would take it to the place where you bought it.

classic33

Leg End Member
Even if bought new, they don't seem to have the best customer service.
Search for Jorvik on here.

OP
OP
M

mike2015

If was bought from new I would take it to the place where you bought it.
Wish I could but Jorvik are of little or no help. I asked the tech at Jorvik, Can you please let me know of anyone in London who can fix me bike. Jorvik have not replied to this question, but sent me a list of people I could try. Cycle shops tell me that Jorviktricycles.com are not cooperating with the cycle repair shops. Because of this cycle shops will have nothing to do with Jorvik. Jorvik told me we only sell them. Thanks, Mike

• Sad
Reactions: C R

C R

Guru
Wish I could but Jorvik are of little or no help. I asked the tech at Jorvik, Can you please let me know of anyone in London who can fix me bike. Jorvik have not replied to this question, but sent me a list of people I could try. Cycle shops tell me that Jorviktricycles.com are not cooperating with the cycle repair shops. Because of this cycle shops will have nothing to do with Jorvik. Jorvik told me we only sell them. Thanks, Mike
Can you post some photos of the connectors that were damaged?

trikesome

Can’t help with ur problem I’m afraid. Just wondering, apart from the control panel problem, r u pleased with it? Thinking about getting one. Thanks

Top Bottom