Julia Bradbury's nipples in HD.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
.....I like them.
Unfortunately there's a layer of fleece between her, my 50' plasma and me the viewer, but they're most acceptable nonetheless, both of them.

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
darn: the day's warming up.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
People actually watch countryfile?!?!?!? i thought it was one of those things the BBC was obliged to produce but no one watches, like the religion stuff and Eastenders...

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Countryfile is actually quite a good programme, it's just that they've messed around with the schedules so one never knows when it is on.

Maz

Guru
betty swollocks said:
.....I like them.
Unfortunately there's a layer of fleece between her, my 50' plasma and me the viewer, but they're most acceptable nonetheless, both of them.
Admin, do your stuff...bring back Greedo or ban betty swollocks, too!

zimzum42 said:
People actually watch countryfile?!?!?!? i thought it was one of those things the BBC was obliged to produce but no one watches, like the religion stuff and Eastenders...

I think the points (bad pun) here is that he is watching Julia Bradbury regardless of the actual programme she is in

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I still have no idea who she really is, I just did a quick google image search and one of them said countryfile in the address. Don't recognise her at all

Wow yes, I caught them on great railway walks on bbc hd tonight. She walked the old track from Weymouth to Portland what a show and I don't think it was that cold !

Top Bottom