Junior and U23 thread (Spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

No Ta Doctor

Veteran
Rumours that Seff Van Kerkhove will be joining the Visma Dev team. Devastated.

His brother's doing alright there, three GC wins plus stages, and the Belgian u23 TT champ this year alone. Seems like a decent team to develop at
 
OP
OP
D

DeadCalm

Well-Known Member
I dont know, DeadCalm said he had read/ heard it somwhere.

I don't know but I'd be gobsmacked if they hadn't. He's comfortably the second best junior this season after Noval.
His brother's doing alright there, three GC wins plus stages, and the Belgian u23 TT champ this year alone. Seems like a decent team to develop at
I'm a confirmed Decathlon fanboy and, whilst my antipathy towards Visma has lessened somewhat since the departure of Grischa Niermann and the arrival of Brennan, I'm still a long way off being a fan.
 
Top Bottom