Just a bit big

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

G3CWI

Veteran
Saw a woman cycling by the other day. She was on the biggest B'twin bike I have ever seen. Unfortunately she was less than average size so to ride it the seat was down as far as it could go. The handlebars were at a more normal height so she could barely reach them and her head was not much higher than them. Very odd.

Felt like saying something but didn't.

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/btwin-elops-100-ltd-city-bike-id_8305485.html

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Maybe bought it unseen off eBay or similar, does happen. Difficult to know what to say, unless she looked dangerous.

gbb

Legendary Member
Maybe she was trying out road cycling..on what was available, perhaps her husbands bike.
ive done it for the wife...she wanted to do some longer distance, I made my spare bike fit, albeit less than perfectly, she rode it quite happy for the temporary compromise it was.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Saw a woman cycling by the other day. She was on the biggest B'twin bike I have ever seen. Unfortunately she was less than average size so to ride it the seat was down as far as it could go. The handlebars were at a more normal height so she could barely reach them and her head was not much higher than them. Very odd.

Felt like saying something but didn't.

Sounds like a cartoon!!

Top Bottom