Just a thought.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
L

l4dva

Guru
User there is a specialized store at the Fort, you'll deff get it there.
I actually ordered mine from Red kite, its just down the road from my office so thort why not. They seem pretty good so far although it has taken them ages to get my bike in, but hopefully should have it thursday!
I work for HMV Group they started the cycle to work scheme about 6 months ago, but only allow you to apply in one month windows at a time. I got back from a holiday and had a few days to choose a bike so I went down to red kite picked a trek cycle (complete random choice if im honest), then I got some advice from the lovely people here at cyclechat and went to the specialized concept store tried out the tricross and then changed my order.

Dave5N

Über Member
Ahem.

Kinesis Crosslight.

Randochap

Senior hunter
l4dva said:
Hey thanks for the responses!

I think if I stick with the tricross for now, at least I can ease myself back into cycling with something a little more "user friendly". I can see myself keeping the tricross for some time for the commutes seen as it is so versatile and able to do so much.

Thanks for all your advise, I'll let you know how I get on!

You're welcome. Nice to see some clear thinking at work.:rolleyes:

Downward

Guru
Red Kite are pretty good, but they're in Solihull.

There's also that bloke in the Black Country somewhere.

Action Bikes in Northfield used to do Spesh, but he went bump.

Harborne Cycle Surgery made enquiries about taking over, but were strangely told that there were too many dealers in the vicinity, when there weren't. Until the Concept Store appeared a few months later, and all became clear.

The Shop in Old Hill on the High Street is a dealer and Halesowen Cycles in Halesowen has been taking over and opens today.

Top Bottom