Just bought this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Veteran
image.jpg
As my new winter bike/ bit of off road. Got it for £849 which didn't seem too bad for a 2016 model. It will be my first cyclocross bike. I know it's not pro standard but think it will be ok for what I need. Hope it gets nice comments as it's coming next week.

screenman

Legendary Member
When and where is your first race this coming season?

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Got a feeling I have posted this on the wrong section. Race? I was just getting something that might stop in the wet and go on a few trails. Apologies

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Lovely looking bike :thumbsup:

Enjoy :bicycle:

ayceejay

Guru
I think the term CX is a bit misleading, it doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with the bike just that it is cross in the sense that it's use straddles several types of cycling making it a jack of all trades rather than a cyclo-cross bike that is built for one specific purpose. It can annoy old schoolers because it is a borrowed term.

mustang1

Guru
Im on my 2nd cross bike and to celebrate said fact I've decided to cross dress.

Not really ( about the dressing, not the 2nd bike). Anyway.. Nice bike, like the colour. Would love to see a 6 month review of your bike, particularly the brakes, as I think my next cx bike will have disks too.

Ps. Arent the marketing departments trying to sell us gravel bikes, which are a cross between cx and road? Those damn tossers.

Edit: friggin typos. Fat fingers plus soft keyboard and various auto corrections and evolution of the English language has typos all over my posts. Not to mention my lack of proof reading my posts before I hit Reply.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Yes I think you are right. It's very confusing with all these different names. Sorry to have upset the real crossers, I promise to get it very muddy if that's any consolation. Thanks all, I too love the colour, at the risk of sending Screenman over the edge that's what drew me to it.

Top Bottom