just cleaned my mouse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alcdrew

Uncle Phil said:
What exactly is a laser mouse?

It's a bit like an optical one, but better. Optical ones, strugal to work on shiny surfaces but laser will work on anything. And it sounds cooler having a laser mouse... MX610

bonj2

Alcdrew said:
It's a bit like an optical one, but better. Optical ones, strugal to work on shiny surfaces but laser will work on anything. And it sounds cooler having a laser mouse... MX610

but don't lasers contribute to climate change?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Arch said:
ColinJ, Fnaar - being 'brainy' enough to have a BSc, an MSc and a PhD doesn't automatically make you remotely sensible enough to cope with the real world... In fact, sometimes (Not in my case, I hasten to add) that higher the ladder you get, the dumber...
Talking about (lack of!) brains... The trainee in our I.T. department a few years back didn't have a degree, but despite this, he didn't have any common sense either... When asked to diagnose a fellow worker's PC problem, he promptly turned about face and jumped back and plonked his bum on the guy's keyboard :blush:! We couldn't figure out WTF he was doing. He found it hard to put into words, so I had a word with his boss later. It turns out that recent school-leaver 'D' had witnessed said new boss solve a particularly obscure PC fault by turning a keyboard upside down and shaking it (thus removing the piece of KitKat foil that was shorting it out - told you that it was an obscure fault!). 'D' thought thereafter that most PC faults could be solved by physically attacking the keyboard...

Top Bottom