Just got a great deal on a Pinarello Paris

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
With the new frames coming in for 09, just got a great deal on a Pinarello Paris frame, major £££££ saving. With Campy Chrous and Fulcrum 1 racing wheels, lovely bike.

One a side note, I took a De Rosa Idol out for a long ride. The Paris was head and shoulders better!

gavintc

Guru
If you live on the 'old' side of the atlantic than I think you will find it is Campag.

But, the Prince is a nice bike. One of my mates has bought one.

OP
OP
N

Nicensleazy

gavintc said:
If you live on the 'old' side of the atlantic than I think you will find it is Campag.

But, the Prince is a nice bike. One of my mates has bought one.

Did I say Campy, so sorry, I sound bloody Amercian. I normally ride with a few Amercian guys...........

Yes, the Prince is lovely, but its a bit rich for me!

yello

It's campa here!

I'd love a go on an out-and-out road bike, something like a Pinarello Prince or a Colnago C50, but I reckon it'd be wasted on me. I reckon I'd look 'all the gear, no idea' on one!

OP
OP
N

Nicensleazy

yello said:
It's campa here!

I'd love a go on an out-and-out road bike, something like a Pinarello Prince or a Colnago C50, but I reckon it'd be wasted on me. I reckon I'd look 'all the gear, no idea' on one!

Well, at least your honest!

GrahamG

Guru
yello said:
It's campa here!

I know what you mean - unless I'm fit/strong enough for a 'racing double', I doubt I'll ever bother :bravo:

Top Bottom