Just JOGLE-ed!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pigo

Very proud to have completed my first JOGLE after only getting back on the bike in March (after almost 2 yrs of minimal cycling for various reasons)
It was totally fantastic & I'd urge anyone to do it!
Just me & my Bro-in-law - 12 days of beautiful countryside.
We saw Puffins, seals & dolphins on day 1 alone!
A hairy moment near the end when with no b&b vacancies to be found we started eyeing up bus shelters & church doorways. Finally saved by Park Farmhouse in Washaway at 9.30pm & many extra miles!
A fantastic 1060 miles!!! :-)

SimonJKH

Blue collar cyclist
Chapeau!

OP
OP
Pigo

Pigo

Congrats.
I like your reference to it being your first jogle
Well.......already thinking about going the other way! :-) It was an amazing trip!

OP
OP
Pigo

Pigo

I have now managed to make a small album of pics that is somewhere on here.......? I have hundreds more!
Sorry about the rubbish dolphin pics - in my excitement forgot about the zoom & missed them jumping out of the water completely!

alans

black belt lounge lizard
Well.......already thinking about going the other way! :-) It was an amazing trip!

Already?
When I got to LE I would have been happy to give the bike away or throw it into the sea.
However,like yourself,a few years on & I have the itch to do it in reverse.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Well done on this milestone.

What bike was you riding?

I have just spent a week riding in Cornwall. Was that the hardest part for you and which route did you take to get to Bristol?

Steve

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well done it would be nice to see some photos. I often see cyclists with packed panniers and wonder where they are off to and if they are doing a JOGLE.

Top Bottom