Just joined

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BostonBrit

50-something geezer biker trying to keep it going on 2 wheels. Do most stuff but typically mtbing. First Fatbike ride of the winter season today. Interested in racing and gravel rides. Do a spring Moab/Fruita trip and summer Colorado trip every year.
Parental home in Richmond UK, so I road ride in Richmond Park and occasionally in Italy where my sister lives.
Also trail run when my aging body cooperates. :smile:

50-something geezer biker trying to keep it going on 2 wheels. Do most stuff but typically mtbing. First Fatbike ride of the winter season today. Interested in racing and gravel rides. Do a spring Moab/Fruita trip and summer Colorado trip every year.
Parental home in Richmond UK, so I road ride in Richmond Park and occasionally in Italy where my sister lives.
Also trail run when my aging body cooperates. :smile:
Welcome. I - as a Richmond-upon-Thames council tax payer - want remind you that our Richmond was in fact named by Henry Vii(? I think) after his favourite Yorkshire town. So, you can't say Richmond, UK and mean the one in London without specifying.

But welcome.

(I grew up supporting Richmond Football Club, Australian Rules team in Melbourne. So that's partly why I am aware of Richmond and Richmond and Richmond and Richmond. So many .... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond )

Top Bottom