Just joined...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
I love fell walking but, once the ground moves past a certain angle, my sense of frailty overcomes my sense of adventure.

At that point, my brain overloads in trying to calculate how many things can go wrong, how many ways each of those things can go wrong, and how much each one would hurt me. :biggrin: :thumbsup:

An ex-boss of mine didn't start climbing until he got to his mid-50s. It was the incentive for him to lose about 4 of his 15 stone.

OH yeah, I get that brain overload thing too. You gotta go a bit mad to get off the ground really.

OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
Weybridge, were almost neighbours. Hello :hello: from Esher

HI neighbour :hello:

will probs see you on the lovely Surrey roads at some point.

OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
*waves*

...and hello from Walton-On-Thames :smile:

:hello:
gosh, even closer!

I can usually be seen sporting a yellow Planet X jersey (yeah I know one of 10 000) or a dayglo orange Karrimor windbreaker.

Bike will be either my ancient Spesh Rockhopper - or my new, as yet unpurchased road bike. Soon!

I'll be the one out of breath.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
:welcome: to the madhouse :smile:

henshaw11

:hello:
gosh, even closer!

I can usually be seen sporting a yellow Planet X jersey (yeah I know one of 10 000) or a dayglo orange Karrimor windbreaker.

Bike will be either my ancient Spesh Rockhopper - or my new, as yet unpurchased road bike. Soon!

I'll be the one out of breath.

I'll keep an eye out ;) - I'm a bit easier to spot - beardie bloke on a lowish 2-wheel recumbent..

Top Bottom