Just talking to my lawyer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

earlier after a meeting. He was telling me that a couple of weeks ago the World Irish Dancing championships were held in Glasgow (will explain me noticing loads of young girls with ringlets in their hair stoating about town)

Anyway, his daughter was taking part and he said he went along but has no idea what it's all about. So him and another Dad are sitting at the back chatting and this boy dancing on stage falls over. He said he was lying on the floor wriggling about like a beached whale and could get up with all the others dancing around him. Him and the other Dad are in fits laughing as someone had to run on stage and picked him up.

They couldn't work out why he couldn't get up. Turns out you loose points if your arms are not straight at all times so to help him his Mum had sewed the sleeves of his shirt to his trousers hence him not being able to get up ;):laugh::biggrin::laugh:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Nice story but probably untrue.
My brother's daughter does Irish Dancing to a very good standard. (In-Laws are Irish)
It did used to happen where the arms were sown to the sides. However this was mainly done during training. This is checked in competition and anyone found to have done this is disqualified..

02GF74

Über Member
Ofcourse it is true!!! My lawyer friend told me her daughter did tap dancing but had to give it up after falling into the sink too often.

Top Bottom