Just under 2 months to go! Accommodation Reccommendations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bugner

Considering I put this idea to my mate early last year, time has flown by and we are now less than 2 months before we start our LEJOG.

Anyway, just wondering if anybody can help?

We are in the process of sorting out accommodation, we have 4 nights sorted but was just wondering if anybody can reccommend a decent cheap B&B or hotel at any of the following locations?

Truro, Langport, Monmouth, Bishop's Castle, Malpas, Eccleston, Bowness-On-Windermere, Gretna, Sanquhar, Fort William, Inverness & Helmsdale

Cheers

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
You need to get your finger out. I recall seeing lots of 'no vacancies' signs in the windows of B&B establishemenst when I cyclecled thrpough most of those places when i did my LEJOG ride. I wasn't affected as I was camping.

OP
OP
Bugner

Bugner

You need to get your finger out. I recall seeing lots of 'no vacancies' signs in the windows of B&B establishemenst when I cyclecled thrpough most of those places when i did my LEJOG ride. I wasn't affected as I was camping.

All 17 nights sorted out. Discounts negotiated for 15 of the nights. The real difficult one was Windermere on a Saturday night, but after about 20 odd phone calls, my mate found a B&B who would/could put us up for 1 night!!

Top Bottom