Kalkhoff eurostar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Swifty

Über Member
Can anybody throw any advice on one of these steel frame quite heavy from about 1975 10 speed it's rideable just wondered whether to buy for 20 as a project

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Can anybody throw any advice on one of these steel frame quite heavy from about 1975 10 speed it's rideable just wondered whether to buy for 20 as a project
They actually weren't all that bad my cousin had one in about 73-74 not as good as our other cousins bike though as he had a Carlton Clubman, This was the bike I used to borrow on a regular basis then ended up inheriting when his parents got a new car and relegated the bike to outside the garage cos it didn't fit in anymore ( I've still got the Carlton) I'd certainly spend £20 on one if only for its comparative rarity:becool:

OP
OP
Swifty

Swifty

Über Member
They actually weren't all that bad my cousin had one in about 73-74 not as good as our other cousins bike though as he had a Carlton Clubman, This was the bike I used to borrow on a regular basis then ended up inheriting when his parents got a new car and relegated the bike to outside the garage cos it didn't fit in anymore ( I've still got the Carlton) I'd certainly spend £20 on one if only for its comparative rarity:becool:

OP
OP
Swifty

Swifty

Über Member
Thanks for the info very little info on the net quite admixture of parts simplex weinmann van short Horst rims selle saddle looks ok and is rideable needs a good cleanup and service don't think it's very valuable but something different not sure it will ride as nice as my carlton

Top Bottom